Wednesday 16 July 2014

My first memebox!! Superbox #29 burst of colour 2!

My first ever memebox has arrived! So exciting! So far I have ordered 8 boxes and the first one to arrive is the "superbox #29 burst of colour 2" IT IS STILL AVAILABLE! And costs $39.00 which is around £22, and postage is $6.99/£4. If your new to memebox use the code "TRYMEMEBOX" to receive $15 off your first order!  
Anyway let's get started! I received 7 FULL SIZED products! Amazing!  


The first item I received was  "hope girl tinted cushion lipstick" worth $12/£7 and I received the colour "neon orange".
This is a double ended stick, one end has the lipstick on it, and the other end has a cushion type applicator which allows you to blend the lipstick and allows your to have a "gloss-less" lipstick if you prefer the more matte effect. This is a gorgeous lipstick, glides on smoothly and feels lovely and moisturising. The tint in the lipstick is brill, managed to stay on pretty much all day whilst I was out but did start to fade towards the end of the day. Over all I am very impressed with this product :) 

Hope girl wonder magic mascara this is just in the colour black and is worth $22/£13.
This is a volumizing, lengthening and curling mascara. I found this mascara to be great for my eyelashes as I do have quite short lashes so the brush allows it to get close to my roots without me making a mess. The mascara lasted all day and transformed my lashes into longer and thicker lashes. It didn't become clumpy and flakey and overall is a lovely mascara! 

Sua Young Mein Sua Young Mineral Essence In Liquid Foundation SPF 33 worth $34/£20.
This i a hypo allergenic liquid mineral foundation with SPF 33 (everyone loves a foundation with SPF!!) when applying this to my face it felt lovely and light, it spreads so easily and jut glides all over your face. It felt moisturising and very light, i would say it is a medium coverage foundation so it doesn't look cakey and does not feel heavy on your face. This gives a lovely natural and soothing effect. I cannot find the shade of the foundation anywhere so I'm guessing it's a one colour for all skin types, but I'm not 100%! But I love this and definitely recommend it :)


Beauty people 10 second auto eye liner pencil, these cost $48/£28 for two! 
I received the shades "diamond burgundy" and "diamond natural beauty" which are a dark burgundy and a lovely light pink with a a gold tint. These are literally like permanent markers! They are so easy to apply as they are lovely and creamy so they just glide on. Try dry really quickly and once dry, you do not need to worry about any smudging, they are amazing!! Had the burgundy on alllll day and by the end of the day still looked perfect!! Although it did take a while to remove, but definitely worth it! 


Hope Girl 3D powder blush, I got the colour "girly pink" which is a very light pink and is worth $18/£10.50.
This is a powdered blush with a sponge/buffing applicator. You can apply the blush to your face or with the attached applicator. I used a brush as I have never really tried any other way before so thought I would just stick to what I knew! It blends so easily on my face and looks lovely with the natural look. Quite impressed with this product :) (ps I apologise about the stain on the table from where my drink was just before I took the pictures, I've only just realised -.-) 



LadyKin close-up decuple fitting powder, this is a one shade for all product and costs $17/£10. The name of this product sounds complicated, but it is simply just a face powder that you apply over your foundation to give a silky, powdery top coat and evens out your skin tone. It comes out like a clear-ish looking powder, so it doesn't add any colour to your face, which is good. It just gives you a flawless look, and keeps your skin moisturised. I found this to be like the ELF high definition but I think I prefer this one now :) certainly will be in my everyday makeup bag :) 


The final product I received was the "Y.E.T Catgirl waterproof pen liner in black, this is worth $9/£5. This is just a liquid eyeliner with a pen/felt tip end applicator. This was easy to apply and was smudge proof, with long lasting colour. As with all liquid eyeliner I find them hard to apply as I have a really unsteady hand so that doesn't help, but it glides on nicely and lasted all day so once I finally got it right I was impressed with it, and for the price it's a great product :)

Over all I am sooo impressed with this box! It's literally everything you need for a full face of makeup! They are all very good and impressive products and I definitely got my money's worth! My first meme box was amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment