Wednesday 23 July 2014

July's Love me beauty!

Julys Love Me Beauty box! 






This is my first ever love me beauty box and I am very pleased with it! When you go onto the love me beauty website you can pick your box from a selection of three different ones, most the items will be the same but a couple will vary, I opted for box number 3. 

In my box I received...

OFRA  eyeliner in "black" and this retails for £7.60.
This was one of the items that varied depending on which box you choose. The eye-liner is smooth and creamy which makes it easy to apply and has quite a good lasting formula. 

OFRA pressed eye shadow in "Gold Rush" and retails for £8.80.
This item is included in all boxes but the colour does vary. This is a lovely little compact eye shadow which is very pigmented and sits on the eyelid very well. It comes in a little black case which has two compartments the top part is the eye shadow and if you lift that up there is a little mirror underneath which is quite handy.

Lashem lash enhancing serum. I received this in a sample size of 2ml but the full size which is 3.5ml retails for £40. I was quite please with this as its not far off from the full size, I have only used this product a couple of times and am yet to see results as i am guessing it is one of those products that you have to use for so long and let it build up before results start to show.By looking at the price I am hoping that its guna be a good product. 

So Susan flutter mascara in the colour black and this retails for £14.95.
I've given this mascara a few goes but it just doesn't seem to be wowing me, its a nice formula and is easy to apply but just doesn't seem to be making much of a difference to the appearance of my eyelashes :( but on the plus side it isn't the worst mascara i have ever tried, and i wont be throwing it away :) 

So Susan brow powder and this retails for £11.95. 
unfortunately I am unable to write a review on this product as when I received this it was all broken and like dust so I am awaiting the arrival of my replacement. I have read a few other positive reviews on this product so I am looking forward to trying it :)

The Teashed Skinny tea and these retail for £3.50.
I received 20 skinny tea tea bags, and these are simply just green tea. Being a huge fan of green tea i am certainly impressed with these! They come in a gorgeous silky pyramid shape tea bag unlike any others i have tried! and they don't have that chemically taste that a lot of them do have. These are now my new faves! :) 

I also received a welda body lotion which was a nice surprise! although it expires in march :( but i don't mind as I cannot stand the smell so have passed it on to my mum! 

So overall my first impression of love me beauty is great! I'm very happy with this box and hopefully will be purchasing next months! 
 if you are interested in joining it is £10 per month (plus p&p) to join simply visit 
http://lovemebeauty.com/  sign up and pick the box you would like :) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment