Monday 13 October 2014

Illamasqua haul!

 I have just put together a quick little review on a few different illamasqua lipsticks and blushes i purchased, and my god, I am in love!





Powder blush in "sophie" this blush has a lovely heart touch story behind it, it is a gorgeous bright coral shade with a gold shimmer to it. 

Powder blush in "lover" this blush has a matt finish, the shade of this one is an apricot/peach shade. This blush would be perfect on any skin tone! 




All the illamasqua powder blushes are extremely pigmented, although they do crumble quite easily so you have to swirl your brush onto the powder nice and softly. I'm more of a drugstore girl but after trying these I'm in love, definitely worth the money! 

Lipstick in "eurydice", this is an amazing bright fuchsia pink shade with a matt finish. 




Glamore lipstick in "rosepout", this is a stunning neutral pinky shade with brown undertones, this lipstick has a satin finish.



Glamore lipstick in "buff", out of the 4 I own this is my least favourite, looked a lot nicer in the shop but I'm sure it'll come in handy :) this lipstick is a fudgey brown shade with a satin finish, although it does look a little pink on my picture from the light. I would say this lipstick really depends on your skin tone as it's one of those colours that can 
make you look "dead". 



Glamore lipstick in "cherub", this lipstick is a really natural and warm coral shade with a satin finish. This is my favourite natural lipstick ever, lovely a creamy! 



All the illamasqua lipstick have an amazing lasting power and pigmentation! They apply so easily, the Glamore lipsticks are slightly more creamy that the original collection but they all have a lovely application. Definitely recommend these if your looking to invest in a really good high end lipstick, 100% worth the money! Smiling face with smiling eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment